LifeTec has 2 full-time vacancies that we are looking to fill with Occupational or Physiotherapists who wish to join our existing fleet of Health Professionals delivering our Home Modifications and Assistive Technology service. Part time positions will be considered.
Our staff are passionate about finding Assistive Technology solutions for people of all ages and abilities and know the significant difference Assistive Technology can make in closing the gap between what people want to do and what people can do. The work we do at LifeTec enables people to live a life of their choosing through the application of AT.
Working with LifeTec you will have the opportunity to use an evidenced informed pathway to co-design CHM/AT solutions with individuals. A robust professional supervision and mentoring culture exists to support the development of expertise and capability in this field. You will feel supported and learn from each other how to achieve successful outcomes for consumers.
LifeTec is based at Newmarket Village, with free onsite parking and great access to a variety of lunch options. We provide vehicles for our staff and everyone has their own mobile device to enable them to work efficiently. Our staff socials happen 4 times a year and ensure we have fun along the way.
For a complete job description and to submit applications contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 5.00 PM, Monday 17th June 2019
Your application must include a current resume and a 1-2 page application demonstrating your experience with assistive technologies and or home modifications as required for this position including other key areas as outlined below.
- Registered with AHPRA
- Minimum 3 years experience with expertise in home modifications(major/minor) or assistive technology prescription
- A valid driver's license
- An ability to travel across SE Queensland
Other skills and attributes that the we are looking for:
- Working knowledge, experience and passion of assistive technologies and their applications in the disability, health and community sector.
- Demonstrated knowledge and skill in clinical frameworks, goal setting, assessment, clinical reasoning and outcome measures related to the area of Home Modifications and Assistive Technology.
- Ability to achieve set clinical KPI’s for services delivered.
- High level of personal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated team membership focus including proven ability to work in a team environment and on an individual basis.
- Experience in developing and delivering a range of high quality education and training services
- Proven ability to manage a broad range of clinical activities and respond to specific issues within a short period of time. Effective time management and flexibility in managing a dynamic workload is essential.
- Ability to deliver clinical services in a business environment.
- Demonstrated commitment to ongoing personal development, innovative practice and the ability to adapt and learn new systems quickly.