Are you a dynamic, highly motivated and successful business development manager? Do you have a passion for driving business growth and results?
If you answered yes, then LifeTec has a fantastic opportunity for you!
About the business
LifeTec's purpose is to connect people and communities through assistive technologies to enable their aspirations. LifeTec is a social enterprise that provides dedicated assistive technology (AT) services. Our aim is to enable people of all ages and abilities to actively engage in home, work, school and community life.
Established in 1981, LifeTec has a team of health professionals including occupational therapists, speech pathologists and physiotherapists who have a passion for assistive technology and their applications in everyday life.
About the role
The objective of the Business Development Manager position is to develop and implement strategies to increase LifeTec's revenue and client/stakeholder satisfaction.
The Business Development Manager is responsible for leading and managing the business and team functions of a small, but vibrant Business Development and Marketing Unit.
The business objectives of the position are to achieve LifeTec's financial growth and market position strategies. The team objectives are to effectively lead, motivate and develop the Business Development and Marketing team.
$98,500 to $112,700 per annum. Includes base salary and 9.5% superannuation. Salary packaging is also available to further increase salary benefits
Desired Attributes, Competencies and Experience
- Business development competency – advanced business development competency, commercial acumen and negotiation skills
- Marketing competency – sound contemporary marketing competency including digital marketing and analytics
- Initiative and results driven - creates great ideas and actions them in a timely and successful manner
- Strategy and future focus – thinks strategically with a focus on external and future matters
- Great leadership and communication – inspires and motivates people through respectful and real communication and actions
- Relevant tertiary education
- Professional experience - minimum 8-10 years' experience in a similar position is desirable
To apply for this job, you are required to:
- Obtain a copy of the position description for this role by clicking here or emailing email@example.com
- Submit a one-page application letter to the Chief Executive Officer, LifeTec Australia Limited, outlining your interest in this role and the skills and qualities you would bring to it
- Submit written responses to each of the selection criteria contained within the position description
Additional information for applicants: